Vitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost brigh... Read more
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost brightness, even tone and give your complexion a healthy glow.
What does it do? The lightweight formula leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated, whilst improving the appearance of pigmentation, tone and texture.
Helps with: Dullness, uneven skin tone, dehydration.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from soft citrus.
Apply 2-3 drops on alternate evenings to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
- Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
- Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
Wow wow wow! What a product! Skin is looking so healthy and the redness is gone from around my nose. Would buy this again - I use the golden haze oil afterwards for an extra hit of moisture!
I have bought this serum several times now, helps to brighten my skin and even out my skin tone. Love it!
Added this too my skin care routine recently and it's has improved the texture and hydration of my skin dramatically. Highly recommend this product.
I was recommended to try Vitamin-C for my pigmentation and I can see results just after 2 weeks.
- WENDY S.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Redness & Inflammation, Uneven Texture, Large PoresRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoVitamin C Serum
I love this product, it doesn't leave a residue on your skin, yet feels amazing when you apply it. I have notice the texture of my skin has change. I will keep buying this product.
- Jade F.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat product!
Being pregnant I am cautious about the skincare products I use and all of Alpha H’s pregnancy safe items are a dream. The vitamin C serum has a great consistently, glides on the skin and absorbs pretty much immediately. Great item to have in your routine.
- Miriam G.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGentle on skin
Beautiful Vitamin C serum. I’ve been searching everywhere for a Vitamin C that doesn’t clog my skin or make it oily. This product is beautiful and I’ve already noticed a difference after only a few weeks.
- Gloria M.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA lovely addition to my skin care routine.
A light , easily absórbale serum., which used with other Alpha- H products has given my skin a fresh appearance.The fact that it is made here in Australia by an Australian owned company is definitely an added incentive to continue using Alpha-H.
- Chloe L.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Dryness, Sensitivity, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful
This just makes me glow. The colour it brings out in my cheeks makes me look like I have blush on but I dont! Super product!