Click play for naturally fresh, glowing skin
Balm to oil cleanser
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm Sage
Meet the NEW limited-edition iteration of our viral cleansing balm, now with Australian Flannel F... Read more
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, scented with Sage, Spicy Pear, Warm Amber and Oakmoss.
Use Melting Moment Cleansing Balm as the first step in your double cleansing routine or as your daily cleanser.
Apply to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required and follow with your usual serums or moisturiser.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
Watch Our Viral Cleansing Balm in Action
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Elaine S.Verified Buyer15 hours agoReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm SageRated 5 out of 5 starsLuxury at Home
Go and buy this product. If you want an 'At Home' luxury product that can remove your make up or alternatively use as a face mask this is the one
It brilliant for your skin and your mental health!
- Joanna S.Verified Buyer18 hours agoReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm SageRated 5 out of 5 starsJust divine
Yet another amazing product from Alpha-H. The smell is so calming and it really does do what it says on the tin (so to speak). I’ve always used the balanced cleanser but I’m sticking with this one from now on. Absolutely love it 🥰
- Jodie B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationYesterdayAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm SageRated 5 out of 5 starsSpa like vibes!
I am already a HUGE fan of the Melting Moment Cleansing Balm with the Davidson Plum Extract… but now I have 2 to choose from each morning and evening. The smell is divine and makes me feel like I’m at a spa treatment! It leaves my skin feeling clean, supple and ready for the day! Highly recommend.
- Fika K.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, Dryness, Blocked PoresYesterdayAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, Dryness, Blocked PoresReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm SageRated 5 out of 5 starsSmells soooo goood!!
Typically balm cleanser is too oily for my dry, acne prone skin. Hence, it gotten actually worse. Plus this one is all good with direct warm wash after. But most of all, smells soooooo gooood!
- Christine C.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm SageRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous
Absolutely love this cleansing balm.
Cannot praise it enough. I’m 68 and my skin looks amazing.
It moves beautifully on my skin and leaves it soft and well nourished.
Would highly recommend. Thank you Alpha H.