Vitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
Receive a FREE £15 Gift Card when you spend +£55.
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost brigh... Read more
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost brightness, even tone and give your complexion a healthy glow.
What does it do? The lightweight formula leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated, whilst improving the appearance of pigmentation, tone and texture.
Helps with: Dullness, uneven skin tone, dehydration.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from soft citrus.
Apply 2-3 drops each morning to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
- Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
- Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
Wow wow wow! What a product! Skin is looking so healthy and the redness is gone from around my nose. Would buy this again - I use the golden haze oil afterwards for an extra hit of moisture!
I have bought this serum several times now, helps to brighten my skin and even out my skin tone. Love it!
Added this too my skin care routine recently and it's has improved the texture and hydration of my skin dramatically. Highly recommend this product.
I was recommended to try Vitamin-C for my pigmentation and I can see results just after 2 weeks.
- Shani W.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Blemishes & BreakoutsRated 5 out of 5 stars51 minutes agoVitamin C Serem works!
Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Clearing acne scarring.
- ClaireVerified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoradiant skin
Helps create bright and luminous skin. It's a lovely texture but I seem to be using it up very quickly!
- Jess R.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Dryness, Redness & InflammationRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoVit c
Great - really helped with redness, regret not buying the bigger bottle!
- Elizabeth F.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
An absolute must Toni close in your daily skin care routine
- Donna L.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic AcidI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Blocked PoresRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSkin pigmentation easing
Over time i have noticed that my longstanding pigmentation has slowly been going. My skin is better in my 40s than it’s even been using Alpha H