One-Step Exfoliating Treatment
Liquid Gold with 5% Glycolic Acid 30ml
The cult-favourite AHA exfoliating treatment clinically proven to increase luminosity, improve el... Read more
The cult-favourite AHA exfoliating treatment clinically proven to increase luminosity, improve elasticity and even tone and texture. Simply swipe, sleep and glow.
What does it do? Liquid Gold is clinically proven to improve skin tone and luminosity, skin texture and skin elasticity.
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, uneven skin tone and texture.
Made for: All skin types wanting to maintain healthy-looking skin.
Texture and scent: A lightweight fluid with a natural clinical scent from its active ingredients.
After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and sweep over face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eyes and delicate areas. Alternatively, dispense product into palms and press directly over the skin.
Leave Liquid Gold to work on its own - layering with other products will buffer the efficacy of the treatment. Follow with a face oil once skin is touch dry if preferred.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the bottle, separate the lid from the bottle, recycle everything.
The treatment that has everyone talking...
"It's only been a couple weeks using Liquid Gold and I’m loving how much brighter my skin is looking."
"Liquid Gold living up to the name, hands down my fave Glycolic Acid."
"IT’S SIMPLY THE BEST. Liquid Gold is by far the best glycolic acid product on the market!"
"This is my go to treatment for nights I am too tired to do a full masking + skincare routine before bed."
Fantastic product. Use in the evening and wake to a fresh glow.
Skincare staple!! I never let myself run out of Liquid Gold. It makes my skin look fresh and glowy, and feeling extra soft.
I started using this product 20 years ago and it will remain a staple in my beauty routine.
I love this product, yes it gives you a tingly feeling and it's a good feeling. My skin feels and looks so much better for using this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
For best results we advise applying Liquid Gold to freshly cleansed skin three alternate evenings a week and leaving to work on the skin unadulterated overnight, to avoid reducing the products potent exfoliating capacity by following with other products.
Yes! Depending on many factors including skin type and how accustomed your skin is to active ingredients, some skins may feel a tingle upon application. This is normal and should subside after a few moments. It is also normal for some skins not to feel anything at all, this does not mean the product isn't working, each skin is individual.
If you are using an over the counter cosmetic grade Retinol you can continue to use this when you introduce Liquid Gold. As both Glycolic Acid and Retinol encourage skin turnover we recommend cycling these active ingredients with less active, non exfoliating products in your routine. One evening Liquid Gold followed by an application of Retinol (Vitamin A) the next then 1-2 evenings off where you apply a non active moisturiser or face oil works perfectly. Please note: if you are using a doctor prescribed prescription Retinoid however, we do not recommend teaming this with other exfoliants including Liquid Gold.
Liquid Gold may be cycled into your routine in conjunction with other exfoliating acids. Frequency of use and the types of additional exfoliants will depend on individual skin type and tolerance. If you are unsure what the best regime for you is, please reach out to us at email@example.com and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
If you are new to chemical exfoliants or your skin is a little on the sensitive side we would suggest starting slowly with Liquid Gold. Dampening your cotton pad before application can also help to dilute the exfoliating process slightly until your skin becomes accustomed to the product. Alternatively, we would recommend starting with an exfoliator specifically formulated with sensitive skin in mind such as Generation Glow.
Liquid Gold is pregnancy and breastfeeding safe.
- Janet L.Verified BuyerReviewingLiquid Gold with 5% Glycolic Acid 30mlI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoGold
The travel size is just an added bonus & makes travelling with skin care so much easier. Fantastic product & wouldn't travel without it.
- megan g.Verified BuyerReviewingLiquid Gold with 5% Glycolic Acid 30mlI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blocked Pores, Blemishes & Breakouts, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove this
- Simone M.Verified BuyerReviewingLiquid Gold with 5% Glycolic Acid 30mlI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Sensitivity, Uneven TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat for my sensitive skin
Moved this after Generation Glow and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin
- Rhonda F.Verified BuyerReviewingLiquid Gold with 5% Glycolic Acid 30mlI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Oiliness, Dryness, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAnother great product
I alternate this with the serum and works well I can see and feel the difference straight away
- Sarah T.Verified BuyerReviewingLiquid Gold with 5% Glycolic Acid 30mlI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Uneven TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLiquid gold