Balm-to-oil cleanser set
Limited Edition Cleansing Balm Duo
The perfect pairing of our bestselling Melting Moment Cleansing Balm and our limited edition vers... Read more
This kit includes
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm Plum
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from naturally scented from Tangerine, Yuzu and Vanilla. Limited Edition naturally scented from Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Blackcurrant and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
As Seen On
I am completely hooked.. can't imagine a day without this balm.
Great balm glides into the skin like a dream. Removes all dirt & grime. Skin looks healthy with a lovely glow.
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
It’s luscious and hydrating without causing my acne prone skin to break out.
Removes all traces of makeup without feeling stripped. This is a game changer!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
- Robyn S.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCleansing balms
My favourite cleansers. Gentle, deep cleansing, leaves my skin clean and soft. As a 60 year old with combination skin I find these cleansing balms excellent. Highly recommend them for all ages and skin types.
- Rie D.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy favourite makeup removers!
I love these makeup removers! I initially thought they might be too greasy, but I was wrong. I finish with mild face washing liquid after using this balm and my face feels so clean.
- Danielle L.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPlease make mega-sized tubs
My go to cleanser even though it’s expensive. To minimise packaging and waste (plus regular re-ordering and associated costs/waste with delivery), I wish this was available in a large 250g tub like they did once with the essential hydration moisturiser (bring that back too)
- Alli H.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent cleansing balm
Beautiful balm - melting cleanser with lovely scent. Cleanses really well and leaves skin feeling very soft.
- Gwenda B.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Cleansing Balm DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago2 of the best
The only negative thing I can say is that its impossible to choose between these two. They are both so good.