Liquid Gold Rose with Glycolic Acid 200mlFree Shipping on orders +£25
Free Shipping on orders +£25
All skin types, particularly with dry skin
Good to Know
- Clean Formula
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Made with locally sourced botanicals
- Made with love in Australia
- pH of 3.2, which temporarily compromises the skin barrier to facilitate deeper penetration of active ingredients
In a Clinical Trial...See full clinical trial
Liquid Gold Rose with Glycolic Acid 200ml Clinical Trial
- 90% of people demonstrated an increase in hydration after 20 minutes
- After one application hydration increased on average by 30% (but up to 88%) after 20 minutes
- After 24 hours hydration increased on average by 6%
*Results from an independent clinical trial
20-hour study with 20 participants
- 5% Glycolic Acid
- Resurfaces and revitalises the complexion to improve luminosity and tone
- Strengthens the skin's protective barrier
- Gently exfoliates to clear dead skin and pollution build-up
- Assists in stimulating collagen production
- Promotes hydration and moisture retention
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, open pores and sun damage
- Delicate aroma of Rose, Lotus and Orchid Flower
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Butylene Glycol, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sodium Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Extract, Orchis Morio Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Water, Phenoxyethanol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Sweet Scented Geranium) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.
Formulated without Parabens, Sulphates SLS and SLES, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban.
How to Use
Apply Liquid Gold Rose every alternate evening after cleansing. Moisten a cotton pad with 5 drops and apply to face, neck and décolletage. Leave Liquid Gold Rose to work unadulterated and avoid following with other products, as this will buffer the efficacy of the treatment.
If your skin is slightly sensitive, you can apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum afterwards once your skin is touch dry.
It's normal to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold Rose. This will soon dissipate, and you'll be left with a firmer, more vibrant and resilient complexion.
I have been using this for about three years now, possibly more, ever since there was a sample size in the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar. I would not be without it, its the only product that never changes in my beauty regime. I use it every other night and my skin looks brighter, clearer, fresher with a more even skin tone. I have fair skin, with freckles, which can be quite sensitive, but I have never experienced an adverse reaction when using this product. Yes, it tingles slightly when wiping the soaked cotton wool pad over my face, but it is quite refreshing, not an unpleasant feeling.
Love this product
The smell is lovely, my skin feels amazing, this will definitely be in my beauty regime forever.
Have been using liquid gold for a while and it was nice with the soft smell of rose.
I absolutely love this product. I first tried it in a sample bottle from an advent calendar. I have just purchased the 200ml bottle. This product leaves my face very smooth and I love the fragrance. I have recommended this product to 4 of my friends so far. I will always have this product as part of my beauty range