Balm to oil cleanser
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm Plum
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup... Read more
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Blackcurrant and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
Love the feeling!! Cleans and leaves your skin feeling great!! Loving the plum!! Smells delicious!!
This is an amazing cleanser. Smooth and silky, completely removes make up and leaves my skin feeling softer than ever. Not oily or greasy. Smells amazing too."
I love the smell of this balm, as well as how well it works to remove my makeup!
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
Lovely soft cleanser, I like to leave on for a few mins to work it’s softening of my skin. So easy to use and completely cleans skin of makeup.
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Kathy L.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm PlumI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Large Pores, Dryness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it!!
This is my 3rd one and I usually flit from fav to fav. It cleanses very well and a little goes a long way.
- Michelle M.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm PlumI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat cleanser but...
I really love this cleanser - it makes my skin feel AMAZING. It also cuts through my makeup really well. However, the smell after I mix it with water is awful. It smells so strongly of THC. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or something, but I'm going to keep on using it because it works so well. I'm hoping the next one I buy doesn't have the smell.
- Helen F.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm PlumI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest cleanser I’ve used
Excellent cleanser for sensitive skin
- Beth K.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm PlumI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest makeup remover
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used, and my kids who wear stare makeup love it too. Removes makeup, cleans face, gently and well.
- Kat C.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing Balm PlumI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Pigmentation, Large PoresRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEfficient
This is my first time using cleasing balm to remoce makeup. I dont wear heavy makeup andvhavent tried it with mascara yet, but so far it is very impressive in removing foubdation, eyeshadows and liquud eyeliner =)